Table of contents
- Technical skills
- Professional certifications
- Hobby projects worth mentioning
- Social part
- Others I.
- Others II.
photo by me, 2016.11.11., Minolta Dynax 7D, 50mm
Highly qualified certified systems engineer / architect / consultant with more than 13 years of experience in designing, building and supporting complex Spectrum Protect (aka: Tivoli Storage Manager, TSM, ADSTAR Distributed Storage Manager, ADSM) based systems at the biggest Hungarian companies.
One of the well-known IBM TSM / Spectrum Protect experts / evangelists in Hungary. Enthusiastic member of the Hungarian Tivoli User Group (Hu-TUG). Regular speaker at biannual events in IBM TSM / Spectrum Protect related topics.
Team player and problem-solver with very good communication and interpersonal skills.
/* References are available upon request, alternatively contact directly the companies listed below. */
SCSS Informatikai, Kereskedelmi és Szolgáltató Kft., Effective Group Informatika Zrt.
Société Générale Hungária Bank Inc.
Crédit Lyonnais Bank Hungary Inc.
Fibreboard Factory (M.O.F.A.) Inc.
UNIX (from Slackware 1.0) • Microsoft Windows (>2.1x) • Apple macOS (>Mac OS X 10.4, Tiger)
Programming languages (I’m not a real coder!)
IBM tape libraries (LTO, 3592 drives); IBM, HPE, Oracle High-End machines and storage systems
IBM Tivoli Storage Manager / Spectrum Protect related
Daily TSM administration and 7/24 support for banks, insurance companies, broadcasting companies and state sector • Co-author of the tsmadmin.com blog • Founder of the tsmadm.pl free IBM TSM administration tool • The person who opens / closes the most tickets (IBM PMR, Problem Management Report) each year in Hungary • Took IBM TSM / Spectrum Protect (implementation, operation, administration, advanced administration) trainings (>30, on behalf of IBM, IQSOFT - John Bryce Oktatóközpont Kft. and Training 360 Kft.)
- Veeam Technical Sales Professional (VMTSP) - Veeam Availability Suite v9.5 • 09/28/2017
- IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Spectrum Protect V8.1 • 07/28/2017
- IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Tivoli Storage Manager V7.1 • 05/18/2015
- IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Tivoli Storage Productivity Center v5.1 • 06/04/2013
- IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Tivoli Storage Manager v6.3 • 02/01/2013
- IBM Certified Solution Advisor - Tivoli Storage Solutions v3 • 03/22/2012
- IBM Certified Solution Advisor - Tivoli Storage Solutions v2 • 03/30/2011
- IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Tivoli Storage Manager v6.1 • 12/01/2009
Hobby projects worth mentioning
fleischmann.hu from 2018.
fleischmann.hu from 2010.
- family pages (GitHub, jekyll, HTML5, CSS3)
- Hu-TUG storage newsletters 1-5 (Google Docs)
- simple heart rate monitoring macOS application based on Polar H7 BLE device with Xcode and Swift project on GitHub
- recorded for a year what I did and what I looked like
- active photoblogger (+ photoblog site generator perl script)
- working knowledge of everyday English
- good knowledge of technical English
- experienced driver (“B” category driving licence)
- compulsory military service completed
- free time activities: football, cinema, reading, music, photography
- I do not smoke
- last update: 07/18/2018 (MM/DD/YYYY)
- gender: male
- height, weight: average
- blood type: O Rh negative
- sexual orientation: straight
- sometimes I wear reading glasses: +0.75D
- religion: none (Franco Zeffirelli’s “Fratello sole, sorella luna (Brother Sun, Sister Moon”, Norman Jewison’s “Jesus Christ Superstar” and Terry Jones’s “Monty Python’s Life of Brian” touched me, but if I really need to choose: Buddhism or Krishna Consciousness are the closests), I believe in science, open source and demo scene instead
- political views: undecided
- intelligence: normal
- civil, marital status: married, 3 kids (Anna • Gergő • András) and a dog
- economy, financial situation: stable
- I’m a nerd with too many project ideas for one lifetime
- I know what GTD (Get Things Done) and Inbox Zero mean
“People leave managers, not companies.” Forbes
“For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: ‘If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?’ And whenever the answer has been ‘No’ for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.” Steve Jobs
“Trust your passion, believe in your dream.” Satoru Iwata
“Do. Or do not. There is no try.” Yoda, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
“The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.” Rob Siltanen, Apple’s “Think Different” commercial, 1997
“You don’t want to be rich — You want to be happy.” Sindre Sorhus